Heather, Clayton, and I saw Charlene Kaye in Toronto on Tuesday. She knows how to put on a fucking show, man.
GOTTA LOVE THE SUN.
My dessert for the night. :)
If you were to make an album consisting of only covers, which songs would you pick to sing?
Hey! This seems like fun so I'm going to answer this. :)
Let's say that I can only have 10 songs on my album, to make this easier on me.
1. Rihanna - S&M
2. Marianas Trench - Good To You
3. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
4. Jason Derulo - In My Head
5. Lil Wayne - Drop The World
6. Adele - Set Fire To The Rain
7. The Pretty Reckless - ADD
8. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
9. Staind - Right Here Waiting
10. Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa